Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Wegner Has Seen The Light!




Sammy Nasri looks like he will be lining up in the middle of the park against Hull City this weekend after finally getting his chance in the middle of the park against Bolton.

The young French Winger always seems to attempt to sneak in to the middle of the pitch and has pulled off a number of great passes when he ends up there. He works very well with RVP from there getting a few of his assists from this position.

"He gave us a little bit more creativity in the centre, especially in a tight game like that," said Wegner after the Bolton game.

He will hopefully pull all the right strings and start the attacks deeper and get some good delivery to Ade and Van Persie.

So my thoughts for now are resting upon our 11 for this Saturday against Hull. I know its a bit early to start the speculation... but I'm doing it anyway.
I think Vela will get a starting spot after giving us a huge spark as a sub against Bolton well at least I HOPE he will get the start.
I would also like to see Eboue remain in the team this weekend as he has been solid every since he was booed off the pitch by some harsh fans.

SO WITH ANY LUCK
this weekend we will line up like so...

Photobucket


BUT, I think Denilson will push up a bit going level with Nasri as he is not nearly as wall like as we all wish he was. I wouldnt mind seeing Bendtner in for Ade the latter has been in a bit of poor form Bendtner's confidence is riding high after his victorious strike against Bolton last weekend.

Lets hope, I think we are due some revenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment